Plan Your Move
Truck trip planning database will contain important as following below.
1) route truck GPS maps such as the car park at the dangers of traffic and so on.
2) Size of fleet trucks as fuel for distance running. For each vehicle type and so on.
3) The driver of a driver's license, as the Mountaineers. During the work, the wage rate.
4) legal restrictions such as government regulation, product / vehicle of some kind, some routes, driving directions, etc. to match the type of license.
5) the place and pick up and deliver customers such as factories, airports, ports, distribution centers, customer customs border and so on.
6) systems ordered by customers such as the type of product origin - destination. Appointments etc.
The use of TMS system must take into account the ability to reduce costs. Time Travel And security in This must include links to other systems. Related to the accuracy of the results and the ability to use it. Therefore, the use of information technology. For logistics. (E-logistics) factors that companies should consider investing in software should consider the following topics.
1. To prevent or minimize errors caused by humans (Human error).
2. What do humans do not have or do not take very long, such as processing information.
3. To make the job easier, faster and easier.
4. Adding value and business advantage. The system This will increase the accuracy of the information. And increase the speed of the track.
5. The ability to modify the software manually.
6. Ability to maintain software.
7. The cost of a master IT system
8. The compatibility of the software with the system of organization.
If operators can bring systems management, efficient transport into the transport activities of the organization. To make the organization of enterprises can achieve components of delivering 5Rs Delivery follows.
1. Right Place
2. Right Time
3. Right Quantity
4. Right Quality
5. Right Cost
If your organization can achieve delivery 5Rs Delivery to cause JIT: Just in Time, is "to deliver timely, accurate right place to meet the requirements under competitive cost" so that enterprises have developed effective. Transport continues What administrators need monitoring throughout the operational efficiency in the delivery of goods and services by organizations should be established. Key performance indicators (Key performance indicator: KPI), which the KPI is used to measure the performance of transport are.
1. On-Time Deliveries
3. Demurrage (Delay)
4. Assessorial (Evaluation)
6. Freight Bill Accuracy
To determine KPI is always something to consider. Should be measured in every dimension of logistics. Not only is the cost alone. Therefore, to determine the KPI must cover the following matters: Flexibility, Efficiency, Ability and Responsiveness. And that's especially important not to be forgotten is the safety of transport.