If talking about moving house It sounded like a chaotic, aching head suddenly. When storing things, moving out of the old house, what kind of boxes will be used How many leaves will be enough and how to keep things from damage? Where to move large pieces of furniture And when he arrived at his new house, he still had to arrange things into the house Just thinking of what to do Feeling tired already All these problems will be eliminated if you use our Good move Professional Movers service to help you prepare before moving home. Packing of the box, moving to the new home. To make moving your house even easier. With the following important steps.
1. Just contact us. We will ask for details from you before doing a job survey and estimate the price, such as the place of origin and destination, quantity of items.You can submit photos of items and details. Through the following channels.
- Phone number 02-114-7574 press 1 Customer Service
- E-mail : (info, individual name or organizational unit) followed by @ goodmovethailand.com only.
- Line ID : @goodmove
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/goodmoveprofessionalmovers
- All information on the website : https://en.goodmove-th.com
2. Make an appointment for the date you want to move and start the job.
3. It is important to check your belongings and prepare to move out of the house. Is the process of storing things in the box It looks like it's not that complicated. But it is a very important step, and if you are well prepared at this stage This will make the rest of the process easier for both moving and organizing your new home. The process of storing things in the box All methods for protective packing before shipping are as follows.
- Pack and Note, we need to know what kind of item is in the box. Is there a risk of damage easily? And the important thing is Where is the location from home from? And where will the destination house be positioned? Will make moving our house a breeze.
- Plates, jars, bottles, frames if the same type Should keep together In order from large to small If stacking can help save space. If the material is easily broken Materials should be wrapped for protection before packing into the box. And if there is a lot of space in the box Should find foam or paper beads stuffed into the box to fill the empty space as well To prevent items in the box bumping and then breaking during moving.
- Clothes Keeping clothes stacked and folded together will save a lot of space. But for clothes that cannot be folded like a suit jacket or silk dress May use a tall box Drill a hole at the top edge of the box. Then insert the pipe as a hanging rail on top To make a mobile closet When moving it will not crease and we have a box with clothes rack, stainless steel size 50x50x100 cm.
- Books should be separated by size. Then place books of similar size in the same box and should be placed only vertically Will help to contain more Books should not be combined very well in a large box. Because the box is heavy, causing it to be difficult to move Should be worn for just being able to lift To prevent the box from breaking and the box may tear during moving.
- Shoes should not be collected by overlapping them. Because it will cause the shoes to lose shape If there is a shoe box Should keep in the box Then write a note on the box next to what kind of shoe is for convenience in searching or if there is no shoe box May collect together in a large box and arrange shoes of similar sizes and lay in layers. Then use corrugated paper or paper between the layers By using an empty soda can placed at the corner of the box To help support the weight not to press down on the shoes.
- Electrical appliances The best way is to place the appliance in a factory-supplied box, but if it is not there, it should be disassembled, removable, wrapped in shockproof plastic. Then pack different parts of the same type of equipment in the same box or bag for later assembly. The type with the power cord should be neatly wound or tied to the machine during transportation. Electrical appliances should be placed in the normal direction of use. Should not lay or lie Because the device may be damaged.
- Wooden furniture, such as cabinets, tables or beds, if there are drawers or glass panels. Should disassemble for wrapping separately Cabinets that are open or sliding should use a rope or tape to secure the door to the cabinet. For convenience while moving For all large items that cannot be wrapped Should stick paper or plastic cushioning around the corner or corner. But if moving with us Will use a thick quilt to protect.
- Glass or broken items Should use corrugated paper or shockproof plastic to wrap multiple layers And mark the symbol or the caution symbol in the obvious spot And should be placed only vertically.
4. Remove furniture that is too large to be moved from the door or down the stairs, such as a bed, wardrobe, showcase, TV cabinet, etc.
5. Protect the area to prepare to move it out of the house to transport things into the truck and check whether the items on the truck are stable or not to prevent the vibration may damage the items.
6. Go to the dwelling house at your destination, protect the destination home area and unload the truck.
7. Bring items to be placed at various points you want
8. Unwrap furniture items. Electrical appliances Installed at various points
9. Assemble the removed furniture back to the place you want.
10. Unpack the package from the box that was packed at the source home and place it in different places. As usual or according to your preferred point
11. Clean the area and take care of the tidiness
12.Check for tidiness
13. We ask for permission to take photos for our joint work.
14. Sign documents, close the work and say goodbye to you.
"Just as the matter of moving will make you not tired and feel at ease. Just use our Good move Professional Movers service with a one-stop service without you having to do anything. "